If you are like most small business executives, planning a move can take a tremendous amount of your time, energy and effort. Your resources are better spent on managing your company’s business operations than on re-location planning and the physical move. This is especially true when addressing the complexity associated with the migration of your company’s key telecommunications and business technology systems to a new environment.
Why not put your technology move in the hands of qualified IT professionals?
CEO is a full service IT company that has over 30 years of professional experience relocating corporate telecommunications and information technology systems for companies across all industries.
We are licensed and insured and can provide expert consultative guidance and hands on network relocation support engineers that will help you cost-effectively. Let us help you:
- Plan your technology move professionally to ensure that all electrical, cooling and cabling infrastructure systems are provisioned properly in your new space to optimize business system longevity and performance
- Professionally disassemble, reassemble and provide oversight of all physical IT system move operations to minimize the potential of system damages and post-relocation system failures
- Save you time and money on all move related technology migration, circuit re-provisioning and hardware/software purchasing requirements
- Ensure that business interruption to your environment is minimized to the greatest degree possible throughout the transition to your new location
- Provide post re-location system testing, optimization and end user support services to ensure that your new IT environment is ready to support all required business operations on schedule
Call us at 818-501-2281 to set up a Free Consultation.