Yesterday I came across a video complied by Evan Carmichael of different speeches by Apple’s founder Steve Jobs. Even though I had seen some of the videos a while ago, I thoroughly enjoyed watching this compilation. It is very inspirational and we are very lucky to live in an era to witness the thoughts and visions of this exemplary human being. These are Steve Job’s ten rules of success.
- Don’t live a limited life — we should break the mold and live the life according to our rules and standards
- Have passion– because we have to love what we do and have fun
- Design for yourself – necessity is the mother of invention.
- Don’t sell crap – Concentrate on the best product and services that you can provide
- Build a great team — The best employees are those who can manage themselves and understand your vision
- Don’t do it for the money —
- Be proud of your products– Share the success with your employees
- Build around customers – build based on the customers experience and work backward
- Marketing is about Values—stand for making a difference and make this a better world
10.Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
I will put the link for the friends and clients to watch and enjoy it.