Microsoft products have become ubiquitous for businesses across the world. One of their most popular products that is a must for any small business that wants to be competitive, productive and use the latest technology to move their business forward is Office 365. It is an affordable subscription-based service that provides businesses with Microsoft’s most popular productivity suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) along with application programs such as Exchange, Skype for Business and SharePoint. It’s also the easiest path for small businesses to migrate to the Cloud.
Although it can be stressful for small business owners to select the right technology for their business, the following reasons show why choosing Office 365 will take some of the stress off:
- Simplicity and speed in implementation
- Collaboration of different business units and branches
- New capabilities and features
- Modernization of the business environment
- Capacity to grow effortlessly
- Reduce operational complexity
- Reduce capital expenditures
- Ability to cut costs
- Reduction in IT cost
- Predictable subscription based pricing
- Avoid expensive software licensing
- Avoid costly and time consuming future upgrades
For features and pricing please check out Microsoft website
Now that you know of the many Office 365 benefits, what are your thoughts on it? Would you be willing to make the jump from the traditional Office suite to a cloud-based subscription? For assistance with making this important decision, reach out to CEO via email Info@ceocomputers.com or call us for at 818-501-2281.