Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over the Internet via pay per use fee subscription model. Some of the example of cloud services are: Hosted servers (Amazon Web Services), Hosted Exchange (Office 365), Online backup (Datto), SharePoint, CRM, Communication phone systems and other applications such as accounting (Intuit). The benefits of using cloud services are many:
- All time availability of your data
- Backup & Security of your data
- Decreased cost of managing your data
- Scalability of expanding or shrinking your operation at a fraction of the time and cost
Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 is a set of messaging and collaboration solutions hosted by Microsoft. It is a secure, anywhere access to email, calendars, Microsoft Office Suite, instant messaging, video conferencing, sharepoints and file sharing. The pricing starts from $4 per month per user and it includes:
- Cloud-based email using your own domain name
- Shared calendars
- Configurable anti-spam filtering
- Active Directory synchronization
- 50GB user mailboxes and ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
- Live 24 x 7 IT-level phone support
For further information please call us at 818-501-2281 and check the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/online-software.aspx. We have set up many of our clients on Microsoft Office 365 and they are enjoying all the benefits of this service.
Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacenters.
Small businesses can easily and inexpensively adopt this affordable Cloud service. Any application, database or data can be hosted on Azure servers. Therefore there is no need to purchase expensive servers and maintain them.
As cloud adoption continues to gather momentum, optimizing and managing cloud infrastructure resources and applications become critical to achieve expected results. Let us assist you to utilize Azure to the fullest.
- A custom email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tools for word processing
- Spreadsheets and presentations
- A shared calendaring system
- Tools for creating web pages and sites for your business
- Access to a flexible intranet system
- And much, much more
Cloud migration and cloud services are complex projects but benefits are immeasurable. Call us at 818-501-2281 for a FREE consultation.