opportunity to examine their systems for compliance to a variety of
security standards. These standards can include internal and
external security policies, software manufacture recommendations,
legal requirements and known “best practices”.
Security Auditing will identify the following potential
- Check service pack levels
- Check for missing security patches
- Check for security alerts/vulnerabilities
- Detect unnecessary shares
- Detect unnecessary open ports
- Detect new security holes using scan comparisons
- Check for unused user accounts
- Check password policy and strength
- Detect potential Trojans on servers and workstations
- Determine if the OS is disclosing too much information
Company Wide Security Threat Assessment & Reduction
A network must be designed with the goal of reducing or eliminating the risk of a security breach. A Security Threat Assessment will allow you to understand where your organization may be vulnerable to a security breach. Using specialized vulnerability management software tools and a series of interviews, our security consultants can help you identify critical areas of vulnerability. These assessments will be performed both internally and externally.
Threat Assessment Process:
- Identify and assess your most critical infrastructures and processes
- Intrusion detection and analysis via data mining and port scanning
- Recommend methods to detect future cyber attacks
- Recommend data integrity and protection
- Prepare Assessment Report
- Written estimate for parts and labor to implement a security “upgrade” .