Phone Systems and Unified Communications Solutions
CEO Offers a variety of phone systems from different major manufactures such as Toshiba, Panasonic, Avaya and Cisco and others that are affordable and perfectly suited for small businesses. They can be set up in a variety of scalable configurations, offering an ever-growing range of features and benefits for small businesses.
Today the most advanced small business phone systems use VOIP or (voice over IP) that runs on Internet Protocol networks which is the same network that you use to connect your computers. This means you can get phone service delivered through your Internet connection instead of from your local phone company and save a lot of money.
How do you find the right small business phone system for your company? And what’s the best way to deploy it? There are many things to consider when evaluating and implementing a new phone system. The right small business phone system can give your people the tools they need to be more efficient. Does your workforce need easy access to rich-media conferencing tools? Do your staff need one phone number that simultaneously rings on multiple devices? It’s important to know which tools your workforce needs, so you can choose wisely among the many small business phone systems available. Among the features and capabilities to consider are:
- Video conferencing
- Mobile softphones, for using a computer as a phone
- Automated attendant
- Paging and intercom
- Presence technology, or the ability to quickly identify who within your organization is available at any given moment, as well as the best way to reach them
- Wireless IP phones, enabling workers to access data and be easily reachable, even as they roam about a sales floor, warehouse, or other location
- Integration with a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Unified messaging, with notifications by e-mail, text message, or phone
A new phone system can help your employees do things that were not possible before, and that can change the way you conduct daily business transactions too. For example, using wireless IP phones, your sales floor staff can quickly check if an item is in stock in your warehouse, without ever having to leave a customer’s side.
Please Contact CEO at 818-501-2281 for a Free estimate and find out if your phone system’s features and capabilities will meet your company’s short- and long-term business goals.